Professional liability insurance guided by one principle: Doing the right thing.
Doing the right thing is the standard by which all decisions are made at Medical Mutual. It’s a principle few companies can afford to live by. In fact, the irony is that over the years lots of for-profit insurers, whose decisions are always colored by their potential impact on the bottom line and investor perceptions, have gone bankrupt, or simply ceased operations in New England.
Yet doing the right thing is a bedrock principle that, since 1978, has helped make Medical Mutual the premier medical professional liability insurance provider in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. That’s because this standard of practice translates into valuable benefits for our insured physicians:
- Market rate coverage regardless of your specialty
- Comprehensive and complimentary risk management services to help ensure that great practices in your office systems support your good medicine as a practicing physician
- Vigorous defense of non-meritorious claims
- Personal, compassionate support in the event of a claim
- Paying dividends through premium credits when surpluses warrant it
- Case For A Coordinated Defense
What guides your professional liability insurer’s decisions and what does it mean to you?